- Ms H supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr M supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms G supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx L supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs S supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr A supported us with 1 ticket
1d 20h 57m
02 July 2022
- Winner! Mrs M (KINGSBRIDGE) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Ms R (KINGSBRIDGE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr A (TEIGNMOUTH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms H (NEWQUAY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (BARNSTAPLE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (Okehampton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (IVYBRIDGE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss L (KINGSBRIDGE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr D (PLYMOUTH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (IVYBRIDGE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr C (Honiton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms H (OKEHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr Y (IVYBRIDGE) Won 3 extra tickets!
Who Are We?
We are a small charity of volunteers that relies entirely on the public's support to help those in need and essentially save lives. Not just on Dartmoor but across Devon including urban areas like Exeter and Torbay.
What Do We Do?
Our volunteers get called out anytime day or night in all weathers around 30 times a year. We provide the Police and Ambulance service with a search and rescue service, including swiftwater/flood rescue, for the lost, missing, injured and vulnerable not just on Dartmoor, but across Devon including urban and rural areas.
How Much Does Our Service Cost?
It costs over £28,000 a year to keep the team running, providing our service free of charge to visitors to Devon and our local community.
Our 60 unpaid volunteers are on call 24/7, 365 days a year, and volunteer for the team in addition to their day jobs. In addition to callouts, they also train weekly throughout the year and give up more of their spare time to fundraise as 92% of our funding is by public donation.
How Can You Help?
You can help by fundraising or donating to the team. Any donation is really appreciated and will make a difference.
How Will My Donation Be Used?
Your donation will be used in various way. Either to buy or replace our specialist equipment, including first aid equipment or towards operating costs such as fuel for our vehicles, maintenance, or other running costs.
We, and the people we help, will really appreciate your support. Thank you!
Mr Ashley Rubens
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in South Hams and West Devon.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!